Sunday, December 27, 2009

Should I let a girl that I like paint my toenails?

Uhmm.. sure!Should I let a girl that I like paint my toenails?
Not if you ever want a shot at sleeping with her. It's totally demasculating.Should I let a girl that I like paint my toenails?
if she wants to, she needs a Girlfriend
sure..but before make sure that u cut ur toe nails and that ur feet smell nice..
Of course! To match with your bra and your pink hair!
haha yes..girls have fun doing those types of things..and you can always take it off with nail polish remover
Sure why not as long as ur secure with your sexuality then it shouldnt be a big deal
no dude, don't let her do everything to you.
only if she's time served
Well, sure why not? But, of course, you should remind her that you are a guy and not going to walk with painted toenails. Just tell her that she can paint them for short. She won't be mad at you.
No.


Well, does she want to give you a pedicure and put clear polish on, or does she want to paint them red?


I'd say no. That's weird. Do you want a girl looking that close at your feet, anyways?
Only if it's a color that flatters you.
im not saying this to be mean at all:


maybe not, think about it


you two can spend more time together doing something else besides toenail painting!


and she might think you're gay if you let her, unless you're totally into it


yeah!
That's great that you're open about your sexuality like that, but no, tell your mom to do her own.
that is gay!!
no you shouldnt
why would you want your nails (toes or fingers) painted?
of course. just make sure she's got some polish remover.
Yes. For some reason something like that turns chicks on. I can't explain it and won't try. I'd just go along and let her take me to places besides toenail painting! It's amazing how women can make a man feel good when they take the lead!
sure it could be romantic, just hope you dont got messed up feet, or toes
No your a guy
Don't cuz people would think your gay..
You a guy? Well.. I used to love putting mascara on my beau... lol.. he has such beautiful lashes.... ok... umm. Its a girl thing...


go for it.. as long as you are sure she will respect you after that.. and no pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment