Sunday, December 27, 2009

Ladies,what color are your toenails right now?

????mine are green,like my teeth.Ladies,what color are your toenails right now?
haha.. warm blackLadies,what color are your toenails right now?
Mine are a pretty blue-ish silver... :)
pink
light purple wit a nice design.
I wish mine where green.








They are gold.





along with the grills on my teeth.
A lovely shade of fungus
mine are gold.. like MY teeth .


im grilled out home slice
Black w/Red and Blue sparkles
bright red
They're not painted.
Mine are a sparkly red and I am going to re-paint them tomorrow so they match my V-Day teddy - a pretty pink color!!!!
yellow.


neon.
not painted...they look gross...
XDDDD





Nothing. lol.
no color i find it to be a waste of money to get my toes done in the winter when its cold and no one can see them
no color.
a darkish green, its really pretty.
white with pink dots
skin colored
  • beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment