Wednesday, January 13, 2010

FEMALES>>When you paint your toenails do you use a toe separator?

I can never get them to stay on!FEMALES%26gt;%26gt;When you paint your toenails do you use a toe separator?
No don't have one but thanks for reminding me that I need to buy one!FEMALES%26gt;%26gt;When you paint your toenails do you use a toe separator?
i wrap toilet paper in between my toes.
No, I don't. It works pretty good for me without one.
sometimes i do =]
me either....it never works
I tried, but they kinda hurt.
No I don't find them neccesary!
Yes. Use them in the opposite direction (the back part faced up). I can even walk in them and they still don't come off.
I don't paint my toenails.


-


b
nope - to weird, it usually moves and messes up the polish befor my toes ever would.
Nope I don't have one.
No, they annoy me
I have the same problem it always pops off and ruins whatever I just painted
Yes, I have pink foam toesies from Avon. They stay on very well, and I have big feet!
morning kitty.......i don't paint them i get a pedicure and they put tissue between my toes.
No - they just make things more complicated
Depends what mood I'm in!
yes. i do. it helps alot. just stay still
nah
my girlfriend uses all the time... they stay on her...
Ye.....never mind.
I dont bother with it.
my mom doesnt use them, neither does my sister....all of our family can spread our toes like monkeys, lol
no they dont stay in place guess my toes are too short lol
no, i never have used them, but I have like 6 sets for some reason
no they hurt my toes and never stay on. wast of money
I would if I had one.
Yeah...I do!!





U can buy some better one''z!
i have them, actually i have several pairs....but i dont see what difference it makes.....trying to keep them on makes a mess....i sometimes accidentally touch the wet paint....








so i never use them....i DO however use them on my four year old.......they are too big for her though





.
I don't bother w/ them... I just paint them and wait for just a bit before getting up....


My daughter thinks you HAVE to have them...but she is a wiggly one, so she probably does!!! lol...
Cotton balls work better. The toe separator hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment