Monday, May 10, 2010

Are your fingernails or toenails painted? What color?

my toenails are scarlet and my fingernails are mother-of-pearl :)Are your fingernails or toenails painted? What color?
red...all 20 nails ♥♡♥Are your fingernails or toenails painted? What color?
•fingernail§::


{top half hot pink} {bottom half dark sapphire blue with sparkles}





•toenail§::


dark sapphire blue with sparkles








・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆゚,。・:*:・゚★...
yes both are painted silver..............


(¯`v´¯)


.`· ♥.¸.·´


¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)


(¸.·♥´ (¸.·´♥
Yes. My fingernails are. =]





I don't really know what color it is. It's kind of silver with rainbow streaks. It's really pretty though.
Finger nails are black with neon blue and green detail and each finger has a chineese character discribing my personality
i have my toes painted burgendy cause burgendy is pretty on toes......
Toenails are green (no they re not moldy) and my fingernail are painted with clear varnish, just to make them shiny :)
Fingernails dark blue


Toenails light blue
toenails -quicksand


fingernails -brassy
toe nails are clear and my nails are hateing u.....idk......but bob the cats nails are red! lol I have no idea what I'm talking about!
nope they aren't painted but im gonna do them tonight. they're gonna be blue with a silver design
my toes are a pedicure (white on the edges, and clear) and my fingers are a light/darker pink.
Lol, I'm not allowed to. My parents don't really let me focus on how I look. They want me to be smart instead of fashionable. But I don't blame them. [:
yes both...they are like a maroon color..it was to match my graduation dress...and on my toes i have a white flower design..=]
not painted here
Black
Black!
my nails are black an gold and my toe nails r 2! pretty colors!
my toes are pinup red and my nails are french manicure
yes, they are both red :)
nope
no
i haven't painted my nails since 5 years ago!!

No comments:

Post a Comment