Friday, May 14, 2010

Would you rather lose your hair or aall of your toenails and fingernails (and they won't grow back)?

State why.Would you rather lose your hair or aall of your toenails and fingernails (and they won't grow back)?
My Hair because I dont mind a bald Head


and loosing your toenails GIVES ME THE CHILLS JUST THINKING OF ITWould you rather lose your hair or aall of your toenails and fingernails (and they won't grow back)?
i would rather lose all my hair. i am into fake hair, i would not mind sporting wigs. i need my toe nails, they add to my beautiful personality. i love to paint my feet and fingernails, w/o my nails i would feel completly odd. i wear wigs now so it is something that i could get use to
hair because i can just wear a hat, plus being bald is not as scary to people as having no nails!
ewww
toenails and fingernails deffff i can always get acrylics lol way random =]
definitely hair!


you could always were a wig and it would be kinda cool to be able to have different hair styles almost every day!





pluss, no nails? thats pretty grosss!!!
From a mans perspective I would take bald any day. As a matter of fact I am bald. I first shaved it on more of a dare than anything and liked it so much I've never grown it back.
lose my hair





bald can be cool





No fingernails would be very unsightly and garner alot of stares from people
toe nails and finger nails anyday!
Hair because u can always wear a wig!!
toe nails and finger nails
when in real life would this occur?
hair =then I don't have to worry about it being out of place,or washing it,or combing it, or gray hair growing in
I would rather lose my hair!! I can always buy a wig or just go bald !! Bald can be beautiful but no nails EOOWWW!!!!
all of my nails


not my glamorous hair!!!!!!!!!


because i like my hair

No comments:

Post a Comment