Monday, May 10, 2010

My toenails and pretty bad. The break funny. Should I get a peticure ?

get a pedicureMy toenails and pretty bad. The break funny. Should I get a peticure ?
ed go to a dept store and get yourself one of those nail cutting kits..you don't have to get a peticure... you can do it yourself.My toenails and pretty bad. The break funny. Should I get a peticure ?
get more calcium and vitamin C..
I would think you need to see a Doc., or try some home remedy treatments.
no. its FROM the pedi's... belive it or not,


let your feet be for about a month or so





use some cremes





i like usung gold bond foot spray





take care of your toe nails (filing, clipping, etc)





change your diet





good luck!
My suggestion would be to take calcium pills...I used to be a dancer and my toenails would break way down because of my dance shoes and being on my toes constantly...to begin with my nails weren't the strongest anyways...so I started taking calcium and it made them grow in very strong and healthy...They do not break anymore!!! Good Luck!!!
Oh yes, you'll love the pampering.

No comments:

Post a Comment