Monday, May 10, 2010

Have you ever let your boyfriend paint your toenails?

Do you think mine did a good job?


http://i40.tinypic.com/2v0j0hk.jpgHave you ever let your boyfriend paint your toenails?
Ha, i would let mine but i dont think he would want to. :]


Yea he did pretty good.Have you ever let your boyfriend paint your toenails?
lol, yes I have. The sad part is he did a better job then me! Oh well.


Your boyfriend did a very nice job, very christmasy.
He even used holiday themed colors. Not a bad job, so be extra nice to him for a while.
Yeh he did a good job, but if u let me to paint ur toe nails i would do better as i love doing it for my gf
didnt you post this question yesterday??
EW FEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTT ! your feet are nasty im sorry but i only like pack mule feet not human nor whatever u are.
He did a better job than my hubby lol, but he tried!
Yea he did a pretty good job. When I was prego and couldnt reach my toes mine use to paint my toes
Damn right I have.
yea, i've let him, but he did an awful job! we laughed about it afterwords though!!
lol my bf totally wuld but id neva let him idl my feet lol
Lol. how nice of him:)
awwwww cute

No comments:

Post a Comment