Friday, May 14, 2010

Pregnancy and toenails are turning dark, almost black??

Is this normal? They are not black like from an injuring or anything and its not all my toenails, just like 2 nails on each foot. The nails are turning dark, almost black and when I cut my nails it looks like the black could be pealed off the nail. Sounds weird, I know. I am just wondering if this is an indication that I am not getting enough vitamins. I am 7 weeks prego and have been on my vitamins for about 4 weeks now. Does anyone have any idea what鈥檚 causing this? Should I be concern, maybe go see a foot doctor?Pregnancy and toenails are turning dark, almost black??
Usually when you're pregnant, any scars or any lil thing you have on your skin turns darker than usual. Have the doctor check it out for you just to be sure it's nothing bad.Pregnancy and toenails are turning dark, almost black??
sounds like a circulation problem you need your doc
hi my name is katrina and i am a nurse + midwife





if swelling accures that may indicate of weiht gain or you have hurt foot else were





if afection accures immediatly go to dr





as this may harm baby














if futher questioning contact katrina on





katc3vella@yahoo.com.au
i could be low circulation or an vitamin or mineral deficiency


fungal infection


well u should also contack ur doctor
you need to ask your Ob doc. it could be caused by poor sirculation,it sounds very wierd.
I would try to see a podiatrist (sp) it sounds like poor circulation my mom has similar problems due to diabetes so I'd definately get it looked at btw not trying to scare you it could be something else !! god bless you!!
You could be diabetic or have Gd's which could be your toe nail problems also diabetes causes circulation problems. I would go to the doctor as soon as possible then your doctor will tell you if you need a foot doc.

No comments:

Post a Comment