Monday, May 10, 2010

Why do toenails turn yellow with age?

Healthy toenails aren't usually yellow. Yellow coloring means the nails are not healthy, and can be a sign of infection. Check this page below for Causes, Symptoms and Treatments.





http://www.footsmart.com/HealthCondition鈥?/a>Why do toenails turn yellow with age?
I don't think they always do. My Grandma was 84 when she died and she had the beautiful feet of an 18 year old.





Maybe people just need to take care of their feet better (pedicures......they're a good thing).Why do toenails turn yellow with age?
Fun Guy!
Unless you smoke by holding the cigarette between your toes, it's usualy..................


';The FUNGUS Among Us'; !





or just a bad case of Mexican ';Huarache Toe'; !
I think its from being unhealthy or from you smoking.
They usually don't unless you have fungus. Toenails have stains on them sometimes if you paint them a lot or use products on them. If they will grow out eventually though. Notice at the bottom of the nails, they aren't yellow!
I have this problem. I think I just need to take better care of my feet better.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that yellow toenails are not healthy. That's why our neighbor used Zeta Clear when he had that kind of problem. The result was 101% effective.

    What causes yellow toenails

    ReplyDelete