Monday, May 10, 2010

This is really gonna sound dumb, but how do you paint your toenails without messing up badly???

I always do my nails at night so i have enough time for it to dry off. But I always get it onto my skin so when it is perfectly dry it washes right off. My result: pretty prettyy nails!!This is really gonna sound dumb, but how do you paint your toenails without messing up badly???
I usually do the best job of it when I'm sitting on the floor.This is really gonna sound dumb, but how do you paint your toenails without messing up badly???
dont do it slopy dork
If you don't have a steady hand.
i paint mine like normal and if i happen to make a mistake, i use a q - tip with a little nail polish remover and wipe off the polish from my toes.
I do it carefully, but I have little toenails so no matter what I do, I get it on my skin. Truly, you don't have to do it carefully. Get a good brand, like OPI or Orly that will dry quickly. Paint your toenails with 2 or 3 coats, letting each dry before applying the next one. Do it just before bed so it can really ';set'; overnight. The next morning when you shower, just before you get out, use your fingernail to gently scrape off what's left on your skin-it should come right off (the water softens your skin and the hold the polish has on your skin). WA-LA! Easy, pretty nails, and you don't have to be overly careful.
stroking up wards from the bottom of your toe to the top of your toe.
get them toe nail things that go between your toes and go in a room by yourself and put your feet on something hard and concentrate on them and just start painting them please try this
be careful
i just suggest having those toe seperators. you can also wipe off areas you messed up on with remover but they also sell like a nail polish remover pen for areas that are hard to reach without messing it all up. sephora should have them
that's a stupid question











just be careful dah

No comments:

Post a Comment