Monday, May 10, 2010

How long do you let your toenails grow before you cut them?

?How long do you let your toenails grow before you cut them?
when they poke through yer socksHow long do you let your toenails grow before you cut them?
When I begin to feel them through my socks.
I trim them weekly.
I absolutely HATE when my toe nails get even slightly long. I cut them constantly.
not too long, really long toenails are nasty
Until they scratch my husband then it's timr for a pedicure.
Not that long.
until they curve around the tops of my toes
i cut them when they start catching on my socks. i find that really annoying.
just a little bit past the skin of my toes
long enought to aid in tree climbing and other airborn antics. they help with grip
when it starts to annoy me.
lol...THIS is entertainment...
every 2 weeks or so..
I like them short. I never measure them to see how long they were.


OH, time wise? a week, week and a half maybe.
until they poke you in the eyes.
ewwww get a life.....


why do you need help cutting your toenails...


Freak
not very long
Long enough so my teeth won't slip off while chewing them!
untill they start cutting my socks
not alot...
until they get annoying
Not very long at all I cut them constantly
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment