Monday, May 10, 2010

What color should i paint my toenails right now?

dark blue, purple, light pink[just had], bright pink, or red?What color should i paint my toenails right now?
Red,it's this seasons hottest color.What color should i paint my toenails right now?
Dark blue





~~Maddy
Dark Blue- Sad/relaxed


Purple- Pampered/royal


Light pink- Relaxed/cute


Bright pink- Vivid/happy


Red- Demure/elegant





Just pick a color according to your mood! I did this just for fun! I made it up according to what moods first came to my mind when I thought of a certain color. I hope this makes choosing fun for you!
I like red!
RED IS HOT
RED, its daring and sexy
Red.
dark blue or my fav black
Bright pink. Flash thoes cute little piddies!
dark blue.. it's unique
RED
red.its the only color that belongs on toenails.super sexy
Red, white, %26amp; blue.
dark blue please
Purple would be pretty
Bright pink!
Bright pink
purple or dark blue
dark blue...I like that color on my nails. But now I've had black nails for a while and love it. You should try it, it's better than you think..but then again some girls just aren't the black nail polish type. I'm never going back to anything else!
Black. Or just red.
Bright pink!


I always keep mine some shade of pink - pastel, medium, bright, dark, purplish, reddish, sparkly - whatever - because I love to wear sandals and heels.


Chrome polish is best.


Have fun!
Multi color ;)
dark blue
If you really can't make up your own mind about this, then go with ';clear.';
bright pink
bright pink - good for spring
dark blue or red
Bright pink,
I prefer the french tip myself but if you can't do that, do a red. it goes with everything
bright pink :D
red

No comments:

Post a Comment