Friday, May 14, 2010

Do baby toenails grow?

My daughter is 2 months old. I havent had to clip her toenails yet. I do her fingernails about twice a week, but her toenails arent growing. Is this normal?Do baby toenails grow?
They grow way way slower...





My son is 7 months and I've only clipped his like 4 times.





And I clip his finger nails like three times a week..





Sounds normal to me.Do baby toenails grow?
yes they will just not as fast as their finger nails
Yes, I noticed that with my daughter. Her toenails still don't grow as fast as her finger nails which I still have to trim every other day, if not everyday. She's two now:)
I have to clip my 9 month olds finger nails twice a week but I have yet to have to clip his little toe nails at all. Haha. I was kidding around with my husband about this the other night. I'm sure they grow, but maybe they break off easier because they rubb on more things than thier fingers? Like Pjs, Socks, Shoes.. ect...





Congrats and Good Luck!
Of course they do, what a silly question.
i think so but may take longer than figer nails x x
yes they will grow
My son is 4 months and I have the same thing happening here. He is a very healthy little boy so I can only assume this is normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment