Friday, May 14, 2010

What color should I paint my toenails?

And what color polka dots?What color should I paint my toenails?
White with all different color polka dots. How fun?What color should I paint my toenails?
Glad I could help.

Report Abuse



lime green with neon orange polka dots
Red with black polka dots like a ladybug
my favorite pairs of colors are;


black and white


brown and pink


pink and blue





choose wisely
ten different colors.
Brown with pink polka dots!?
white w/ black polka dots
bright pink, lime green polka dots
Black toenails with pink polka dots :]





Or the other way arond
it;s funny that you ask that because today I painted each one of my toe nails diffrent colors just something fun to do and everytime I look down at them I smile! pink,purple,and sea blue
green with purple dots
My left foot has blue nails with white stars and my right foot has red nails with white strips. I used a white paint pen to do the stars and stripes.
navy or dark purple
black with white polka dots...
Pink with white dots. I insist.
navy blue w/ white dots
black with white polka dots - and dont forget the clear top coat to make is shiny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment