Friday, May 14, 2010

POLL: Ladies! What color do you paint your toenails?

Bright yellow was the last color I used.POLL: Ladies! What color do you paint your toenails?
Pink Right Now.





:]POLL: Ladies! What color do you paint your toenails?
Any color I feel like.


Right now they are Atomic Orange by OPI. They use to be Purple With a Purpose by OPI. Just any color I want. (:
Every color.


Right now they're red.
...
anything really bright
usuallyy a dark red
normally black or red or even dark purple it depends on what mood im in when im paint them!
Pink, blue and turqouise!
Shiny Apple Red.
LOL...I actually have mine painted light blue with glitters.
They're pink right now XD
I LOVE NEON COLORS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Red
i usally get a pedicure......blue tips
light peach with a rose
pink or white tips
I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment