Monday, May 10, 2010

Ok...another weird qeustion... ok my friend tips her toenails with white out and calls that a pedicure.....?

just becuase she doesnt want to pay money shes so got problems, well i go to the nail salon like a regular person should lol, and get my toenails tiped with white,what is the stuff called that they use on the tips? i never asked that question beforeOk...another weird qeustion... ok my friend tips her toenails with white out and calls that a pedicure.....?
White nail polish. You can also get them to paint your tips a different color like pink or red. It looks cute. I always have my toes painted a dark color and have them do a really thin line of white at the tip.Ok...another weird qeustion... ok my friend tips her toenails with white out and calls that a pedicure.....?
buy the sally hansen french manicure nail polish, if you do it right, it will last for about a week.
If it works for your friend, that's her choice. Maybe she cannot afford a professional pedicure.
ok
Instead of criticizing your friend, buy her a bottle of white nail polish for Christmas
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment