Monday, May 10, 2010

Should I paint my toenails?

Even though the weather is getting cold, I still wear sandals all through the winter. I've always done that, don't ask me why, but the cold doesn't bother me on my feet. So my feet will still be able to be seen by people while I'm out. But I really wasn't sure if people actually looked at girls feet enough even when they're showing to bother painting my toes. I've been thinking of painting my toes for a while(probably over a year!) but just keep putting it off because I get the feeling that people wouldn't really look at them enough to even notice, or make it worth it maybe is the right word.





Thanks for any suggestions.Should I paint my toenails?
trust me. people look. paint them. makes you look like you take time to beautify yourself.Should I paint my toenails?
i think people do look at them. they might not say anything but they usually do. why not? i think its a good idea.
paint them
you would be surprised at people look at. I like painting my toes. it just looks pretty.
yes paint them and people notice
y not. if u want 2 do it. people do notice if u do that just like if they notice when uve done something different 2 ur hair. i luv painting my toenails. just do it. :D
Paint them for your own satisfaction.
if your toes are ugly and other people will see them then yes
If your going to where sandals then you should definitely paint your toenails, to make your toes to look fresh and clean, because nobody want to get caught with nails or toenails looking messed up
Anytime I'm wearing open toed shoes I have my toenails painted. Just a girly habit. I think people do notice.
This is a difficult one Rachel. A friend of mine uses the ';Snow'; rule each winter when it comes to painting her toenails. Only if there are more than four inches of snow on the ground, will she paint her toenails, and then only a bright crimson red. She finds that this really helps her to see where she is going, when she wears her favorite open-toed sandals.

No comments:

Post a Comment