Monday, May 10, 2010

I was told I'd throw up my toenails if I drank alcohol with Metronidazole and well I live dangerously ..?

and I have drank alcohol with this drug and didn't get sick .. Can someone explain? I was told I'd throw up my toenails if I drank alcohol with Metronidazole and well I live dangerously ..?
I did that once and spent the next two days wishing I had never been born


You might not have had enough of the drug in your system or had enough alcohol to cause side effects, but DON'T DO THAT AGAIN! Next time you might not be so lucky.





I was told I'd throw up my toenails if I drank alcohol with Metronidazole and well I live dangerously ..?
flagyl or metronidazole is contraindicated with alcohol due to disulfiram effect. metronidazole does not allow alcohol to break down fully and blocks the metabolism of alcohol on a certain level which leads to accumulation of one very unpleasant chemical compound that produces very unpleasant effect. Reason you didn't get sick:


probably there was significant interval between metronidazole ingestion and alcohol, or dose of alcohol was not enough to make you actually feel it.
first of all... there is no possible way that you could throw up your toenails.... it's physically impossible. second, i naturally recommend you to stop using the drug. keeo your body clean
wtf are you talking about of carse you cant throw up your toenails

No comments:

Post a Comment