Friday, May 14, 2010

Poll: Ladies what color are your toenails today?

I know I asked this a while back but that one got suspended and it was cold then!Poll: Ladies what color are your toenails today?
French tip with little white Daisy's on them...cause I know my Feetie loves french tip....Poll: Ladies what color are your toenails today?
Clear coat on my nails.


:)
French Pedi, I always do that.
A shimmery purple!!!!
au naturel'
today my toes are clear
you into feet?
i am in sprinkle nails now!!!!!!!
Hot Pink
blue, my favorite color :)
Red
A discontinued OPI color called Black Tie Optional. It's a very very dark reddish color with a hint of purple. I know it's not very springlike, but I wear it constantly.
bright red but theyr purple too cause i never took the last coat off. i keep forgeting to do them again. its almost summer. flip flops!! i needa get some new colors...
Maroon/red.
no colors for me, all natural
natural


but my fingernails are pinkish...like french manicure but it's the whole nail haha. i got them done yesterday...i love getting my nails done :D
Blueish green, my daughter did it. Sparkly too.








Natural is so .... NAKED toes, ewww.
Mine are light pink, but I'm getting ready to paint them red.
Aqua!
Mine are Electric Blue.
They're french tip...I got a pedicure last week.
Mauve,
red, more like burgundy! I like that dark blood color! :)
pink
sparkly yellow but im going to change them soon to a light blue.
Metallic Red Velvet.
pink
natural


i don't paint my toenails
hot pink! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment