Friday, May 14, 2010

I have yellow toenails?

ive had em for like 3 or 4 years now, i skateboard, which is horrible on feet. iam hygenic, but my dad said i should try and get them cured. i have a toe that was injured and the nail never grew right and its thick and concerns me the most but no discomfort or anything.





can i get staph or other infections from this if not taken care of?





what should i do?I have yellow toenails?
You may have an infection such as staph, or it could also be a fungus. See a doctor, and get a prescription.I have yellow toenails?
could be from smoking, fungus, or infection.





for now, wear open toed shoes and scrub your feet often, then once you have the chance...go to the doctor, it might just be athlete's foot, a common fungus.
i would show your dr....he can probably prescibe something

1 comment:

  1. I think you have a fungus in you toe. You need to see a doctor ASAP.
    Also, check this out: How do you get rid of yellow nails

    ReplyDelete