Thursday, January 21, 2010

Blue fingernails and toenails?

Hi





Since about 4pm yesterday (Uk time) I noticed that my fingernails and toenails were blue and I also felt like i could feel the blood inside my leg like a burning sensation (strange i know) so I went to bed and i've woke up and my finger and toenails are still blue.





Should I be concerned?





ThanksBlue fingernails and toenails?
You should be very concerned. I wonder if you have a gas leak at home? Gas will stop your RBC's carrying oxygen. Seek medical device - could be some sort of poisoning - purposeful, accidental, environmental?Blue fingernails and toenails?
That happens when there isn't enough oxygen in your blood. Take a hot shower or bath to open up your blood vessels and see if the blueness goes away.
it maybe reynauds disease or acrocyanosis massage your foot and hand and soke it on warm water. if it persist until tomorrow see a doctor for further assessment





hoep this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment