Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My doctor said he's going to have to remove my toe nails on my big toes due to ingrown toenails..how bad is it




I did this many years ago to stop my ingrown toenailpermanentlyly.I had my toenail removed by a doctor, but it grew back, try this.








Take an emery board, and file across the top of your toenail, until the nail is soft on top, actually on the top, not the edge of the nail. (it will be a little tender for a day or two) Do this until you have a complete growth cycle of the nail (about a year, you will have to file it about every 6-8 weeks or so) It will make the nail stronger in the center, and weaker on the sides after a while, and the nails will naturally grown out of the skipermanentlytly. Then have regular pedicures to keep the nails trim and filed to the right shape. (You can get cheap pedis at a nail school)





Soak it to keep that area soft, and make sure your shoes are not rubbing that exposed area.

No comments:

Post a Comment