Thursday, January 21, 2010

My toenails are yellow because I ALWAYS have polish on them-how can I whiten them so I can wear a french man.?

I always wear colored polish and want to go to just a manicure-- what is a fast fix??My toenails are yellow because I ALWAYS have polish on them-how can I whiten them so I can wear a french man.?
Let your nails breathe for a while. No polish for at least 2 days. The lemon juice method works but a more practical and inexpensive solution is to wipe peroxide on your nails with a cotton ball immediately after removing the polish. Then showerMy toenails are yellow because I ALWAYS have polish on them-how can I whiten them so I can wear a french man.?
Soak them in 3% hydrogen peroxide. In the future, when wearing a dark colored or red polish on toes, use a base coat and then use a coat of gold polish underneath to prevent staining. Allow to dry before applying desired color polish.
Your toenails are yellow due to a yeast infestation, not because of your polish. There are several over-the-counter remedies that work fairly well; ask your pharmacist.
How are you going to wear a French man? On your head? Draped over your shoulders? Sounds uncomfortable.
Make sure you always put on a base coat to protect your nails from discoloration.





If you don't want to wait for them to grow out fully so the yellowing is gone, start wearing a neutral shade for the summer.
There is this product that you can buy to soak your nails in that removes all the yellow. I get it at Sally's Beauty Supply.
Don't wear polish for a little while.
soak them in lemon juice. it works on my nails and my toe nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment