Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I need advice re:pedicures and ingrown toenails.?

I've never had a pedicure. Ever. The problem is I have ingrown toenails. No matter how many times I have the surgery to correct them, they keep growing back. (Yes, I changed the type of shoe I wear, etc) I have to trim them back myself. One toe is really ugly. Should I go to a salon and have a pedicure and let them trim my nails for me? Once in my life I would like nice feet. The rest of my foot is fine. No corns or whatever. I just once want to wear sandles and let my toes see the light of day.I need advice re:pedicures and ingrown toenails.?
you know what??? when you get a pedicure.. they could take out the ingrown toe nail for you.. and they don`t even charge extra $$. just point out on where your ingrown toe nail is growing out and they can take it out with no surgery.. its really easy to get it out when you have the right tools. but remember this.. not all nail technician knows how to take it out.. so ask them before you get the pedicure if you want them to remove the ingrown nail. i have done them all the time to my customers.. and they have never gone back to their doctor since.. they keep on coming every other weeks to get their ingrown out if they had grown back.. a pedicure can be so0o0 worth it.. trust meI need advice re:pedicures and ingrown toenails.?
I would, but point out to them the problems you have so they'll know to be careful on that toe. I get those sometimes, but only if I trim too low.
Yes get a pedicure!
yes! go get your pedicure. but when they come back then you should get a back bone and not care what others think and wear the sandles you want when you want. good luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment