Thursday, January 21, 2010

Why do woman pay good money to have strangers cut their toenails?

I guess some women just don't understand the value of a dollar.





I'd bet that if they had to get out and do hard manual labor for the money they blow on it then they would be more inclined to use their head and not waste it on their feet.





I've never had a professional manicure/pedicure, I just always do it my self....and my fingernails/toenails are always in very good shape.Why do woman pay good money to have strangers cut their toenails?
Because they wouldn't do it otherwise!Why do woman pay good money to have strangers cut their toenails?
LMAO.....!!!!
some chicks have what is called a foot fetish...
Because it gives me a backache tryign to polish my toe nails and i sometimes cut myself... here in our country it is so cheap to let the manicurist polish and clean your nails and most of all it feels good because you'll get a foot massage too! That's why!
cause they dont have them to do it themselves/


they also paint and polish the nails,girls thinks it is relaxing.i think it cool seeing them wash,cut,paint and polish tonails,lol
Oh you mean a Pedicure. Because it keeps our feet ';who carry us around all day'; feel good and healthy. It feels good you should try it they even massage your legs and feet.
yea that is weird. they are lazy lol.
And why the Japanese,Has this been brought to any ones attention that most of the nail saloons are operated by Japanese? Just a ?
They are professionals dear.. and i dunno bout other girls..but i feel happy after i had my pedicure!
who really wants to cut their own filthy toe nails when you can get them done by SOMEBODY ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats what good money is for
becuz those stranger are professionals thats why

No comments:

Post a Comment