Thursday, January 21, 2010

Is it offensive for someone to clip their toenails at the dinner table?

not if they eat them...lol...Is it offensive for someone to clip their toenails at the dinner table?
Yes it could land in our dinner.yum yumIs it offensive for someone to clip their toenails at the dinner table?
My friend bites his toenails at the table, so I've seen worse.
Depends if anyone is actually eating at the dinner table. If someone is eating there at the time they might find it offensive. if no one is there then enjoy!
Of course. That is really gross!
i don't know if it's more gross than offensive...
if they offer to clip yours as well it's ok
of course.
Of course it is!! Do it in the bathroom (with the door closed).
anyplace in public is a no no.
You know it is. Even if no food is being served.
...or anywhere else I can see them do it...trim them hoofs out in the barn, dude!
i think its just a little gross
YES
ewww..yes!!!
Absolutely!!
Well for gawddddddddd sake I should say so!!!!!!!!!! Reminds of Brad Pitt in ';Kalifornia'; lol
If we are eating, yes, I could say that we have a problem. :)
I'd say so
Wrong place, wrong time, certainly inappropriate.
i store all of grandmas toenails in a jar above my bed
Depends on what's for dinner.
Less so than blowing their damn nose.
Yes, it is.
do you even need to ask to know the answer? It is rude to clip even your fingernails at the table - so it is pretty obvious that toe nails is a gigantic no-no.
if ppl are eating there and u are, yes. no one wants to smell your feet at the table while u are clipping your toenails, either.
Hell yeah . If one little piece hit my food I would go off !
In my honest opinion - YES!! Personal hygiene is not something you do at the dinner table, not to mention that is just gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment