Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do you think it's ok for guys to paint their toenails?

I tried doing it in black. I think it looks a lot better than bare. Should I keep them like this and show my gf or would it likely freak her out?


http://i43.tinypic.com/2u60a3p.jpgDo you think it's ok for guys to paint their toenails?
If my boyfriend did that.. I would laugh at him, not in a mean way just in a wtf, i'm surprised kind of way.


But i would be fine with it and occasionally tease him.Do you think it's ok for guys to paint their toenails?
Painting your nails is for girls!!! Unless you babysit your little neice or cousin or something and they insist on painting your nails, lol





Or I guess if you are goth. No offense to goths out there, but they seem to get away with anything
Whatever a guy does in his own closet is his own business.
hahahahaha you mean like as a joke? or do you seriously like them like that?
whatever floats your boat :)
kinda weird..





prob. okay if yerr gf is emo and stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment