Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Why are my toenails blue?! I'm freaking out!?

Full disclosure: I have extremely low blood pressure (95/55) and have been crash dieting to lose 8 lbs and get down to size 0 by Fashion Week. I also have a minor UTI that I've been ignoring all week.





Well, I just looked down and my big toenails are blue! This has never happened before! What's going on?! Are my toes going to fall off?!Why are my toenails blue?! I'm freaking out!?
You have poor circulation to your toes, possibly due to your low blood pressure, so that's why your toenails look blue.





I would also like to recommend that you start paying attention to your UTI and see a doctor for some antibiotics. It's a very quick fix for something that could become very dangerous if you continue to ignore it. I'm not trying to be over-dramatic, but if you don't believe me, read this story:





http://medheadlines.com/2009/01/24/urina鈥?/a>Why are my toenails blue?! I'm freaking out!?
You have very poor circulation to your feet. This means that your blood pressure is probably very low. The uti is draining your energy and making your body work even harder to rid of the infection. You need to stop this whole ';crash dieting'; thing. If you need to lose weight that bad that you are risking your health it is not worth it. I mean seriously so you make fashion week and a disgusting size 0 but you pass out and a have a heart attack the next day, what is the point. To be honest with you a size 0 is gross. You need to get treated for the uti and be on meds for your blood pressure. Eat healthy and take it easy.
Your toes are not going to fall off but you don't have enough blood flowing to them. Stop crash dieting,and see a doctor immediately.
my mom had this problem..the doctor told her she had a lack of iron in her...

No comments:

Post a Comment