Saturday, January 23, 2010

What color should I paint my toenails?

hot red. hehe. that's the color i have on my finger nails right now.What color should I paint my toenails?
tropicanaWhat color should I paint my toenails?
O.P.I. ';You Rock-Apulco'; is a really nice shade of red perfect for August!!!
Blue
black
bright orange
who cares
red for sexy,pink for sweet,and sheer silver for natural so pick a color for your mood....
green
depends on what color ur shirt is!!!!
All the colors suggested are great. But you have to see first if it suits your skin tone. Sometimes red looks dull on dark skin and black looks awful on dark skin. If you're fair skinned, its safe to use the colors everyone suggested. But if you have tanned to brown skin, dark maroon to black might look good.
pink
hot red
A bright blue
Just like the color of your lips
RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED No other color comes close to red for looking sexy.
red is sexy
black...
green with sparkles. haha thats the color of my toesies
i say one half of the toenail pink then the other purple with plack dots
red to match your lips
bright pink!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment