Saturday, January 23, 2010

I've just painted my husbands toenails bright pink whilst he's asleep....?

Would painting his finger nails be taking it too far?I've just painted my husbands toenails bright pink whilst he's asleep....?
hilarious, I think I will try that one, get my own back for his snoringI've just painted my husbands toenails bright pink whilst he's asleep....?
hehehe idn, it depends on your husbands sense of humor. i did that to my little brother one time and he didnt like that too much =) haha i would do it if i were u
leave it at his toe nails , he probbaly wont even notice.


l once shaved off one eyebrow and the opposite half of my hubbys moustache, he didnt notice until he got to work and wondered why everyone was laughing!


:o} hehehe
You've already gone too far. I hope he has a good sense of humor otherwise you'll have a very grumpy husband on your hands. Put the nail polish away.
Do it, take pictures, you can always use them when you want something from him.
now way definitey do it..... but maybe give him some nail polish remover before work or whatever in the morning... he could get some odd looks.


but deffo do it
No do it, but I would leave some nail polish remover near the door for him.
No, it would be funny to see his reaction when he wakes up!


Do it!


Put lipstick on him and makeup!
No!


Do it!


:)
Yes..he can hide the toes but not the fingers. Leave it at that....hopefully he'll think it's as funny as I do!
no i did that to my bro when he was watching tv an he never noticed..... dont forget to take pictures!
yes thats taking it too far
LMAO!
omg lol DO IT!!!! it would be so funny! =P
lol
if my girlfriend done that i would stick toe up her *** when i woke up
Go for it... now shave his eyebrows!
go on do it I would :)

No comments:

Post a Comment