Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Girls only!!! Do you like a friend that is guy staring at your toenails?

It doesn't really bother me. What's the big deal about toenails, especially if you have some good-looking strappy sandals on?Girls only!!! Do you like a friend that is guy staring at your toenails?
if they are painted then i don't care but otherwise noGirls only!!! Do you like a friend that is guy staring at your toenails?
Sorry to barge in girls, but i am a guy and i always check out a womans feet first (provided they are not covered). If a woman has great feet, her body will be just as good or better, as she has taken the time to look after her feet, it makes sense that she has spent more time on her body. Sorry , i will leave now.
eeeew, no
is this a womens only page
no it makes me uncompfortable for some reason... dunno y
It depends on what my feet/toes look like at the moment as to whether it bothers me or not!
I don't care as long as they cute!
i feel weird when they do
Doesn't bother me as long as they're polished up!
Well if he is just ur friend then i dont c y not. but if ur so conscious about ur feet then no i wudnt like it. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment