Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What color toenails?

I'm going to a formal with open-toes black shoes, and I'm wondering what color I should paint my toenalils. And should my fingernails be matching? The dress I'm wear is ankle length dark blueWhat color toenails?
yes, do a french on both toes and nails. no matter your dress color, it will look timeless and elegant.


if you're going for trendy, opi's Russian navy is a very popular color right now.What color toenails?
I am not sure why you would be open toes, in October, but a soft color, if your wearing dark blue.
Right now I have OPI's Russian Navy on my fingers and toes. It's a really nice dark blue. Try it!
Go clear, its always a winner.





I don't like dark on nails and light wouldn't look right.





That's just me though..
I'd suggest clear or a nude color.
How about a nice french manicure
i would say matching fingernails %26amp; toes would look best for something formal. i think black would look really chic with blue. if that's not your thing, do a nice french manicure or something. or if all else fails, a nice beige color with hints of pink would be really pretty.
well usually it would depend on your skin tone...but i think you should match the nails with the dress. cuz if u match the nails with the shoes then you only got black on black. but if you do your toenails dark blue like the dress, that will look cute, same for your fingernails.
paint ur nails in light blue or dont paint keep it clean..ur fingershould also be painted in same colour.If ur not going to paint ur toes then u can paint ur finger nails in light pink
black polish and toes should match
despite the reputation as being ';goth';, black is good. perhaps you've seen the stars on the best dressed list, they all have black polish. Navy or white or shell pink is good, too. No, unless you are doing shell pink, your nails shouldn't match. get a French manicure.

No comments:

Post a Comment