Thursday, January 21, 2010

Why does my cousins grandma make's her clip her toenails?

ok so i feel bad for my cousin cuz our grandma makes her clip her toe nails, its kinda nasty..so how can i help her and hell no im not gonna clip toe nails for herWhy does my cousins grandma make's her clip her toenails?
I use to do the same thing for my great aunt. She was very old and could not bend forward and had the shakes really bad. This woman helped raise me and I found nothing gross about helping the woman who helped me most of my life. Tell your cousin that if she doesnt want to do it then maybe take grandma to a nail center and get her a pedicure once every 2 weeks. She can also wash her grandmas feet before she does it if it would make her feel better. Be nice old people need help and one day you will be old. Do you want your kids refusing to help you?Why does my cousins grandma make's her clip her toenails?
Grandma has someone else clip because it's difficult for her to do it herself.





If you want to help but won't go near the toes, buy her a gift certificate for a pedicure.
maybe she cant do it herself
Now that's JUST GROSS....EEEWWWW
Maybe she can't do it herself and there is nobody else to do it. By the sounds of it, you are less than enthusiastic!





To bend the back enough to clip one's own toenails is a lot of strain on the back for an elderly person, and often impossible with many back problems.





If she has clean feet, no it's not nasty. If her feet aren't clean, maybe she should be encouraged to soak them in warm water with soap first.





Nick


:)
maybe she just cant bend down that far...
Ewww! Cut grandmas feet off, wont have to worry about cuttin them nails anymore!
cause grandma can't drop it like it's hot, like she use to

No comments:

Post a Comment