Saturday, January 23, 2010

If asked nicely by your partner to cut and clean his toenails off, would you do it?

No, that is repulsive to me. Talk about being a submissive wife! Tell you will do it ONLY if he does it for you....see what he says then.If asked nicely by your partner to cut and clean his toenails off, would you do it?
Yes, especially if it was turning him off. We have the type or relationship where we can talk like that.If asked nicely by your partner to cut and clean his toenails off, would you do it?
I wouldn't. They're my toenails.. But if I asked my partner, I'm sure he would. I'm much more stubborn than him
A husband, yes. Otherwise, probably not. I have a toenail cutting license but it's not a hobby.
I've done this, actually! His toe nails were getting too long and scratching my legs in bed, and he was too lazy to cut them! So I did it for him.





When you get close to someone, you do lots of things together that might be considered ';rude'; or ';gross'; by general society. It's the nature of comfort.





That said, if you don't want to, don't.
Ew, I wouldn't touch his feet. I'd tell him to do it himself. He's a big boy, I'm sure he can take care of his own feet!
Oh, heck yeah!


Especially if I thought it would improve my chances of some fun between the sheets!





:o)
yes yes yes you shouldnt have to tell him
No, especially if something like that is gross to me.
OH yes absolutely!!!! In exchange for cleaning our teenage boy's bathroom.... Life is give and take.
no i think feet are nasty and i don't like mine touched either





i would gladly pay for a pedicure for him
I gladly trim my husband's toenails and have for years. He is disabled and cannot do it himself. I do not mind one bit. This is another opportunity to show him my love and caring.





It is not gross, just another part of the intimate nature of loving someone and being together.
Sure

No comments:

Post a Comment