Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My mother is having problems with her toenails falling off...?

My mother has been losing her toenails, without any injury occuring to her feet to be causing this, i am very concerned. Does anyone have any idea on what could be causing this. Ive thought of everything from her body lacking something, to something more serious. Please help. Anyone with any information on this can also email me personally @ cocosheart56@yahoo.comMy mother is having problems with her toenails falling off...?
shes pregnantMy mother is having problems with her toenails falling off...?
Most likely the result of a fungus. These are not always visible to the naked eye. Try and over the counter tail nail anti-fungal - then see a physician.
my mother also has the same condition and she has tried everything but nothing seems to make it better. I think it is fungi.
  • beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment