Saturday, January 23, 2010

Should I paint/polish my toenails? And what colour?

I'm going on a boat tour with friends from school!!





I'll be wearing:


- Pink tank top


- White miniskirt


- Baby-blue flip flops (which I might take off during the trip ^_^).





If it helps, I'm Chinese with medium-light skin tone.


Thanks :pShould I paint/polish my toenails? And what colour?
pink,or some light colors may make you more colorful~


(hehe i'm chinese too)Should I paint/polish my toenails? And what colour?
pink
i think baby pink will look gr8 wid the outfit. the plus point is u r fair, baby pink looks verygood.
Yes. light pink.
Is it for day or night or a 2-3 day trip?





If it's for day or a couple of days, go for nude colours (pinkish tones) coz you don't want to have chipped nails - that would look ugly.





If it's for night, go for dark/vampish colours (dark cherry, brown)
a natural color....or an american pedicure/manicure
you should paint them baby pink or baby purple or baby blue pastel/ baby coclours!
pink and white! or if you can after you do every other 1 pink and white the 1's with pink do white poka dots and the 1 with white do pink poka dots!
Definitely pastels.....light pink or sheer pink....stay fresh
ok 4 1 thing blue doesn't go with pink


paint your toenails the color of your flip flops

No comments:

Post a Comment