Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I wanna paint a design on my toenails....?

Okay so I just painted my toenails like an indigo blue, and I really want to paint some design on my big toes with white nail polish. I don't know what to do tho, and I need ideas from everyone! thankss and i will give out best answer =))





oh and it can't be too hard cuz i'm not too good at doing this kind of stuff hahaI wanna paint a design on my toenails....?
A flower is something easy to start off with....also try practicing on paper first.


Polka dots are easy because they require no pattern


Hearts are normally easy too


Or simple strips, or squiggley lines are easy tooI wanna paint a design on my toenails....?
Doing designs on your toes arent that hard.. You could do polka dots, strips, little flowers... My favorite is doing like little swirly vines that meet at the corner, then putting like a little tiny sticky gem on the corner... so it looks all dazzly...You just use a tooth pick and its all very simple, its just like drawing... You could use other colors too, a green or pink would be pretty, or a lighter blue...I hope this helped.
I usually just do dots, like the first answer said xD


Try squiggles (I'll be suprised on how well tht may turn out)


Hm...hearts, squares go shapeular :D





and I just made up a new word.


Shapeular. ...Geometric.


Eh pass that around :D





*I'ma freak. Ignore that ^^*
You could practice making a tiny stencil and try it on your thumb first, a heart would be cute, and making stencil would be easy for it if you cant do it without one.
You can do white polka dots, maybe you can do white french tips, or a flower...You can do a zebra design or leopard.....hope i helped :)
put eather 4 lines of different colors or put black and with the blue do polkadots or just draw hearts or flowers or maybe even butterflys
There are a lot of girls on youtube that do tutorials, try this girl.





http://www.youtube.com/user/julieg713
Do stripes going diagonally and some dots around it! Or maybe a ...








HAPPY FACE!!


=D
flowers (daisy =D)
Do a swirly design :D


like a hypnotic swirl or zig zags!!
perhaps the american flag..now that would be really cool i think..
Snowflake


Star


Flower


Ice cream
You could do little hearts, or maybe polka dots?
you should do like black zebra stripes over the blue
try a vine of dasies :)
zebra stripe is my fav

No comments:

Post a Comment