Saturday, January 23, 2010

How to cut my daughters toenails without pain??

is it better to cut after a bath and should i cut like across like they say? also do i need to clean under the nails? her toes around the edges are smooth but top skin abit dry , a pharmacist suggested i soak her feet in an oatmeal or milk bath is this correct? help this single dad! plzHow to cut my daughters toenails without pain??
Yes after soaking use a scrub brush u can find them almost anywhere.There the little ones meant for nails and there good for hand nails to.That way u don't need to do it after clipping.U clip in the middle.when u cut in the middle it will leave u with 2 sharp edges on the corners n that is where u cut next 1 corner then the next corner n your done.If u really want them to look prettier then file them as well.Put some cream right after.Also use cream after every bath.It's wonderful for keeping your skin fresh looking.Oh ya the milk bath is really good n oatmeal is good for itchy irritated skin.Remember to always soak her feet first cuz it softens the nails.How to cut my daughters toenails without pain??
After a bath is better, cuz the nail is softer. Some people try cutting when the child is sleeping. I never tried it so don't know if it worked. I did however ';play' with there toes like was going to cut them, this way they get used to the feeling that someone is touching there twos.
I cut my son's toe nails while he is in the bath that way I know they're soft!


I'd probably try a moisturizer on the skin.


I use- Johnson's Baby Sorbolene Cream with my children

No comments:

Post a Comment