Saturday, January 23, 2010

I recently started polishing my toenails but I'm uncertain whether it is viewed as being overly feminine.?

Ok David, here's the scoop:


Men DO get their nails polished, and there's nothing wrong with it. It is nice to see a man with well-manicured nails and toenails.


However, they make polish for men only which is of a satin finish, not real shiny. So go for the satin look and don't do the french tip on the toes, that's a no no.


The satin look can be obtained by using OPI's Nail Envy in satin finish. It can be found at most salons where nails and pedicures are done. And yes, men DO get pedicures also.


I have been a nail tech for about 7 years now, and can attest to that thru my own experience. Have fun.I recently started polishing my toenails but I'm uncertain whether it is viewed as being overly feminine.?
IT IS NOT SOMETHING MEN DOI recently started polishing my toenails but I'm uncertain whether it is viewed as being overly feminine.?
well that depends... are you using actual nail polish (color) or is it just a clear coat? (clear glossy liquid)? If you are using color nail polish on your toes... I'm sure a few heads will turn and people might say a few things.. but hey do as you please!! :)
David, I think you need to get a hobby. School starts soon, so that might be good for you. Otherwise, what an inane question.
u r not supposed wear nailpolish DAVID
Men should not have polished toes or fingers!


That's for girls, whether it's clear or not.


I think you are the one who is confused
Hey I'll give ya my opinion as a young woman, wipe that stuff off your nails(both fingers and toes) wear a pair of sneakers and do sports, that's what I call sexy.





I like men who have neat nails. Neat means clipped, cleaned, cuticles pushed back. That's all. No polish,(except for goth types black polish might work even though I'm no fan), but the rosy, clear, or girly type of polish anyway? Uh..No
Yes, it's pretty and girly.
i dunno, but it's a french pedicure, and OH yeah, it is feminine. that's FEMININE, not WRONG. depends on what you're going for.
Guys don't polish their toenails... OK?


Fingernails either.


Now wipe that stuff off, give me 50 pushups and run 3 laps around the block.
I think so David
nothing is wrong with being a bit metrosexual. most girls like guys who can take care of themselves. I mean to a certain extent. It's not overly feminine at all.
definately feminine

No comments:

Post a Comment