Thursday, January 21, 2010

What color should I paint my toenails? I have lightish tan skin, but I am white. I just have a nice tan.?

pinks always looks good on your complextion in my opinion.....but you can never go wrong with a french pedi!!What color should I paint my toenails? I have lightish tan skin, but I am white. I just have a nice tan.?
you can never go wrong with a candy pinkWhat color should I paint my toenails? I have lightish tan skin, but I am white. I just have a nice tan.?
try some of these by revlon they really fit your skin tone





http://revlon.com/ProductCatalog/Product鈥?/a>
Silver or hot pink! Very cute and shows off ur tan.
You can NEVER go wrong with a french manicure.
Paint them the brightest pink you can find.
i love to do red with glitter, or blue with three dots %26lt;dark blue%26gt;.
red
I think a light pink will do the trick! and its cute and perrty!
Silver is very in for your toes this summer and white is very in for your fingernails
well since its summer, pick any colors that are like light and bright. like pink or light orange or w.e lol and that should look really cute!
french or dark purple or black thats really in unles you like red
I love bright pinks and french for summer!!! I sometimes do a french with a thin pink line underneath it! Try it, I think youll love it! Happy summer should mean happy toes! :)
hot pink

No comments:

Post a Comment