Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hey girls in what color your toenails are polished right now?

just a fun question!Hey girls in what color your toenails are polished right now?
Blue!


The funky colors are always a conversation starter!!Hey girls in what color your toenails are polished right now?
Purple toenails and french polished fingernails
clear polish but i have pink french tips
ok you fruitloop!!! muh nails are pretty in pink rite now!!! =) what color r urs??? HUH???
Black! I thought I'd try for a somewhat dramatic look with my red peep-toe shoes. I like it!
Purple.. ;)
clear
Clear.
Pink, chipped up polish. I need to redo them.
Clear
red
silver
no colour i dont like to wear nail polish
clear nail polish... hehe
fingernails black; toenails pink.
I have white, frech tips ♥
sexy red!
Nothing yet, but I want to paint them purple, though.
pale see through pink with lacey white decals on the thumb and ring fingers, I'm a girly girl! I do my own nails.
rum raisin

No comments:

Post a Comment