Thursday, January 21, 2010

One of my toenails is really thick.?

I'm sure it is a fungus, but I have no clue where it came from, or how to get rid of it. It doesn't hurt, but it's thick and looks really weird. My mom wants to take me to get a pedicure, but I want to get rid of this before we go. What is it and how can I make it go away?One of my toenails is really thick.?
You're going to have to tell your mom what is happening. Most places won't even work on your feet for a pedicure if you have fungus for health reasons. I had fungus once from a public shower that I had to use in a dorm, even though I wore flip flops in the shower, and I had to take Lamasil. You're going to have to go to your doctor or a podiatrist to take care of this issue.One of my toenails is really thick.?
ew bro cut off yr foot

No comments:

Post a Comment