Saturday, January 23, 2010

My wife put acylic nails on my toenails and painted them bright pink, and refuse me to remove them w/ permissn

BETTER WATCH IT IF SHE COME'S HOME WITH A STRAP ON...DON'T DROP THE SOAP!!My wife put acylic nails on my toenails and painted them bright pink, and refuse me to remove them w/ permissn
your question?My wife put acylic nails on my toenails and painted them bright pink, and refuse me to remove them w/ permissn
sux to be you.
that was sweet of her.
the only way to really remove them safely is to soak in pure acetone, it may take a while; up to an hour sometimes(depends on length and how think the acrylic is)....they will begin to get like goo, take a large nail file/ emery board and file away all the gooey stuff....
If you are asking how to get them off, I would suggest soaking them in nail polish remover for about 5 minutes.
LMAO! I wish my Boyfriend would let me do that. You must have been asleep or half out of it or something.. Simple soultion though, soak your toes in pure acetone nail polish remover, the acrylic will become gooey and should be fairly easy to remove!

No comments:

Post a Comment