Sunday, January 17, 2010

Do you guys really notice womens toenails?

if you do,, what are you thinking?Do you guys really notice womens toenails?
i'm not even going to say it!


sure i will! only when they are too long and cut into sensitive areas of my skin while in the throes of passion.Do you guys really notice womens toenails?
after 900 miles it's not hairy legs i'm thinking about.

Report Abuse



I definitely notice...in fact it's one of my pet peeves!


That and any woman who doesn't look her best when she leaves the house.


I saw a pretty girl the other day at 7-11 she in a one of those warm up suit or something (looked like pajamas)...Gack looked like she just rolled out of bed!


Why would you post this in the men' health section...do actually think men hang out here? (maybe if they're gay)
my husband notices my nails. When I've had a french pedicure he says ';Oh hell, how much did THAT cost?';!
in a strip cub
yes!!!!!!!
Only if they are shiny and it is sunny
lol... never. i never notice women's toe nails, unless they want me to





some girls like 2 paint them lots of pretty colours, especially asians. asians paint their hands %26amp; feet %26amp; it's quite interesting 2 look @





i could have an orgy of various thoughts in my mind at any time toenails come into the conversation, but i don't usually give them much attention due to the numerous other distractions, not in the least my orgy of thoughts!
Yes, I do. And I'm not sure what I'm thinking. Keep them sexy, lighter tones if your going to paint them. No dark colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment