Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Girls only!!! Do you like a guy that likes to paint and massage your toenails?

Massage, oh YES! Anytime! I would be very happy if he offered massages like that, haha :).


Regarding painting the toenails...although I'd be afraid he might mess it up, but the very fact that he wants to do it for me, would make me feel happy, and I would like it more becoz he is enjoying it too. Nice experience for the both of us. It's cute.Girls only!!! Do you like a guy that likes to paint and massage your toenails?
I do. Oops, I'm not qualified to answer.





Right, strike that. Carry on.Girls only!!! Do you like a guy that likes to paint and massage your toenails?
Well....I wouldn't look at it as something ';aaw so romantic';....I would look at it as something funny (the paiting part) cause I would probably laugh at my guy trying to paint my nails.....jajaja....but the massage part, a massage is always welcome. =)
Yes I love that!
hmmmmmmmmmm yes tht could be nice but why do u ask?
MASSAGE...YES, BUT NOT PAINTING MY TOENAILS..DEFINITELY NOT!
I think that would be sweet. But, it might get a bit creepy if it turned in to a foot fetish thing and suddenly the guy wanted to do my foot or something... that might be a bit weird.
No. Only people that touches my toes is me and Woo (my pedicurist)
well like George Washington i can not tell a lie i do like the paint and the masoge! of coarse!
yes less work for me to do

No comments:

Post a Comment