Friday, January 15, 2010

Girls only!!! Do you like a guy that likes to look, massage and paint your toenails?

Okay, you're getting weirder by the minute now.Girls only!!! Do you like a guy that likes to look, massage and paint your toenails?
A foot fetish, I see... Well, I'm not fond of it, but whatever floats your boat.Girls only!!! Do you like a guy that likes to look, massage and paint your toenails?
Yes, I love it.
Hey, if you like to massage, the rest of it is just icing on the cake!
That sounds fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES but be carefull so u dont look gay
Never had a man do that for me but it would be nice.
Massage, that will get you just about any girl you want use it that's your ticket to heaven.


Good luck!
playing with the feet is a big fetish for many women
I would take a massage.


and maybe let you paint my toe nails





but this your second question about if a girl would let you touch her feet.





congratulations you have a fetish
yea. beats doing it ourselfs. LOL!!!
sure it is so good to be put up on that flower
  • beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment