Sunday, January 17, 2010

Guys: Have you ever painted your girlfriends toenails.?

If yes, how was the experience? Was it fun or what?Guys: Have you ever painted your girlfriends toenails.?
I do it all the time. I think girls feet are sexy. I like to paint the toe nails and massage the feet . It also makes some girls feel pampered or cared about. If you can't find a guy to do it i will. Im not shy.Guys: Have you ever painted your girlfriends toenails.?
Nope. If I did though, I'd have to sign some sort of agreement that absolves from doing it all wrong, getting yelled at, and end up sleeping on the couch.


Then I'd go for it. And to make it fun - I'd go get a beret, a fake french moustache, play French violin music, and get one of those painting palettes. Then say a lot of ';Bien sur, mais oui! Wot kolair wood yoo like ma cherie?'; a lot like Clouseau from the latest string of Pink Panther movies.
Yes, only once and it was fun. I also clipped her toenails when she had a broken finger, but i hated to do that cause i love long toenails.
That's funny. I'm going to ask my bf tomorrow to paint mine. HA! That'll be the day! Now he WILL rub my feet . . . does that count?
He said it was another way for us to spend time together. At times, that's all the time we really have to spend together.
My ex boyfriend use to do it to me, not all the time but sometimes.It was fun %26amp;%26amp; cute.
YES!!!! NO, it was awful: ';you gotta get a clear cote, '; i dont like that color'; ';it has to dry'; ';ugh your doing it wrong'; NEVER DOING THAT AGAIN!!!
We just don't care about this stuff. Plus, if it turns out ugly, we'll feel bad. I really don't see why any guy would want to do this unless he had a foot fetish.
yeah I especially like tickling when they're done.
yeah....it came out white and messy
Only once. it wasn't that bad.
Lmfao!


I made my bf paint mine....It looked like a 4 year old did it.


NEVER AGAIN!
LOl ! that's cute....
nope?

No comments:

Post a Comment