Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How long has it been since you could bite your toenails?

i very flexible - i can get my leg over my head but i usually need to saw my toenails - lolHow long has it been since you could bite your toenails?
3 minutes, i bit them all off now nothing left to biteHow long has it been since you could bite your toenails?
I've never done that although I can. I just checked that to make sure. I found out that my toes smell like vanilla. Nice. I should smell them more often. Thanks for drawing my attention down there :)
so long ago i cant remember.
I tried it once and that was 10 years ago
Since I was an infant..
i still can!!!!
not sure I ever did, maybe sucked my toes as a baby, but bite my toenails.....no
About 18 1/2 years.
I have allways thought humans were de-evolving, now I have proof. But seriously If I wanted to I can still bite my toenails. With greeeaaat diifffuuucccuuulllty. *Crack* Ouuuch.
Yuk,nail scissors for me.
ewww! who'd want to?
I just cut them off with scissors, they are much easier to eat then.


Chris.
It's years dont know how many!!!
I can still bite them lol!!!
I can usually, but as I'm now 5 1/2 months pregnant it is proving much more difficult lol
BBC


(before basic cable)
I still can *W*
Still can! (Age 31, but have hypermobile joints - can still suck my toes)!
I cant even see them these days Ha ha
since birth. I would never even think to do it.
Still can, choose not to.
  • beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment