Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I have yellow toenails on my large toe and pinky toe from dark nail polish what can i do to clear them up?

try covering them with clear nail polish before you put on the dark stuff. for now, try a little cremecleanser or your toenails, the stuff that you use to clean house with, not actually meant for your skin. rinse well and moisturise after.I have yellow toenails on my large toe and pinky toe from dark nail polish what can i do to clear them up?
oh that always happenes to me i just leave my nails for a while without putting nail polish on then the yellow goes away and turns normal again( i put black nail polish on, so its really dark) good luck hope i helped =]I have yellow toenails on my large toe and pinky toe from dark nail polish what can i do to clear them up?
paint another color over the top?!

No comments:

Post a Comment