Sunday, January 17, 2010

I think one of my toenails is gonna fall off....?

Because of cross country.Idk why I take good care of them.I think one of my toenails is gonna fall off....?
It will grow back





-RRZI think one of my toenails is gonna fall off....?
Do you think it's going to fall off because it has started to, or because cross country will make them?





If it's the latter, I doubt it. If it's the former, it's not a big deal. I've had both a finger nail and a toenail fall off; the finger nail hurt like a *****, the toenail I pulled off and I didn't even feel it. If it does, just keep it clean until the nail grows back so it doesn't get infected, and if it hurts alot put a band aid on it. I really don't think it's a big deal, though.
I Reckon you should go 2 doctors %26amp; check it out just in case
leave it alone, it will get old and fall off and there will be a new one under neath :] that sounds gross but w.e :P



I run cross, and my toenails are fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment